We have two different programs that we offer:
Started/Finished British Labrador Retriever
We train Labrador Retrievers that carry a strong field trial pedigrees from the UK. Strong genetic health is a must with any of our dogs. We also breed/train dogs that possess a strong desire to please, calm disposition, extremely athletic, and the perfect size to do anything and go anywhere you desire. Below is what you can expect from one of our Labradors.
- Obedience Training – sit, stay, here, heel, down, and place.
- Gundog Training – retrieve and deliver to hand. Exposed to birds, gunfire, blinds, and water. Started or finished on marks and blinds. Shed training (available upon request)
- Exposed to boats/kayak, atvs, people, dogs and other animals.
- AKC registration and hip, eye, elbow guarantee (if applicable). Vet checked, etc.
- Full Trainer support after purchase.
A passion at Trail Life – ALL profits from our started and finished dog program go to support mission organizations across the world that serve in orphan care. We are blessed with so much and our desire is to use what’s been given to us to serve Orphans across the globe. Thank you for you partnership and support with this.
NEW – Some of the best companions for those looking for a dog to take out of the trail are often unwanted and in need of adoption. We specialize in finding puppies and younger dogs that fit this lifestyle and prepare be great companions. Most of these dogs are medium size and will mature to around 25-55 lbs. They go through our training program and are exposed and socialized to all kinds of activities.
- Obedience Training – these dogs will be taught; here, heel, sit, stay, down,with me, and place. They will also be socialized to a crate.
- Socialization – exposed to other dogs, people, places, kayak/paddle boards, horses and other animals, atvs, trails, etc.
- Will come spayed/neutered, vet checked, and up to date on vaccines
- These dogs are available through a donation of whatever you feel. Our main goal is to place these dogs into the right home that fits. We want to make sure we match you with the right dog.